Ecode Network (hereinafter referred to as “ECode”) is the operator of Ecode-Network Quizzes
- 1.1 Use of ECode games is generally free of charge and does not require your registration.
- 1.2 Depending on the internet connection used and your internet rate, you may, however, incur internet connection charges which will be charged to you by third parties (e.g. internet provider, mobile network provider).
- 1.5 Ecode games are designed for children and adolescents. However, ECode recommends use of ECode games from the age of 8. If you are younger than 8, we only recommend use of ECode games under parental supervision.
2 Availability, Modifications
- 2.1 ECode always endeavors to keep ECode games complete, up-to-date and fully functional on ECode pages, but temporary restrictions or interruptions cannot be ruled out as a result of technical malfunctions (e.g. interruptions to the power supply, hardware or software errors, and technical problems in data lines).
- 2.2 Otherwise the right to use ECode available on ECode Pages is limited to ECode’s technical and operating capabilities.
- 2.3 ECode reserves the right to shut down, restrict or change the operation of ECode's pages and/or ECode games wholly or partially, at any time, without explanation.
3 Rights of use
- 3.1 All copyrights and rights of use to ECode as well as to the content on ECode Web Pages (text, graphics, etc.) are expressly reserved.
- 3.2 Unless any further use is explicitly permitted in these terms of participation and use or on ECode Web Pages,
- a) you may only retrieve and display the content available on ECode Web Pages for personal purposes. This right of use is limited to the duration of your contractual participation;
- b) you may not process, change, translate, present, publish, exhibit, duplicate or distribute in any other way the content available on ECode Web Pages either in whole or in part. You are also forbidden from removing or altering copyright notices, logos or other markings or proprietary notices.
- 3.3 Any forbidden exploitation, distribution, duplication or other breach of commercial property rights and copyrights belonging to ECode will be pursued in the civil and criminal courts.
4 Forbidden activities
- 4.1 The games available on ECode web pages are only intended for your non-commercial use. You are prohibited from any use for or in connection with commercial purposes. Prohibited commercial use includes in particular
- – any offer or advertising of paid content, services and/or products, both your own and those belonging to third parties,
- – any offer, advertising or execution of activities with a commercial background such as sweepstakes, draws, barters, adverts or pyramid schemes, and
- – any electronic or other gathering of identity data and/or contact details (including email addresses) belonging to members (e.g. for the dispatch of unsolicited emails).
- 4.2 You are also prohibited from any activities on or in connection with ECode Web Pages, ECode Games which are in breach of current legislation, infringe the rights of third parties or breach the principles of protection for minors.
- 4.3 You are also prohibited from engaging in any action liable to impair the smooth operation of ECode web pages, ECode Games, in particular to overload ECode’s systems.
- 4.4 If there is a suspicion of illegal or criminal acts, BG will be entitled and possibly also obliged to check your activities and if necessary to initiate appropriate legal steps.
5 Data protection
- 5.1 ECode will process your personal details for specific purposes and in accordance with statutory provisions.
- 5.2 Personal details given for the purpose of using additional features in ECode Games, will be used by ECode for fulfilment and handling.
- 5.3 ECode keeps your information safe and assures you that it will not sell it to third parties.
6 Limitation of Liability
- 6.1 ECode is not liable for incorrect information caused and/or disseminated by participants and/or third parties including Cooperation Partners, and which is connected to a competition.
- 6.2 ECode is not liable for offers from third parties, in particular from Cooperation Partners, which are promoted on ECode Web Pages, in ECode Games
7 Final provisions
- 7.1 Changes to these terms of participation and use must be made in writing to be effective. The same applies to the abrogation of the requirement for written form.
- 7.2 If any provisions of these terms of participation and use are or become invalid and/or unenforceable, the validity of the remaining provisions will not be affected.
- 7.3 The place of fulfilment and jurisdiction is, to the extend permitted by law, Bolivia